Monday, 18 January 2010

sadness...

Wow, is unbelievable when I heard that news and see the newspaper..
it is very sad..
before that, means at Sunday about 2pm I heard that clhs students and the dragon boat news…
after I heard hat news, the people was in my brain..
but I just thinking only..
I cant believe that things will happen…
But now, he cant awake again..
Although he don’t know who am I, but I will pray for him..
A good friend..
The last time I saw him is at the foyi camp there..
With crystal also..
I hope that crystal will not be sad anymore…
Erm, just want to be more 坚强,要坦然地面对现实..
虽然不是很愿意,也很难接受,但还是替他祈祷,希望他一路好走,安心的走..
Remember to rest in peace,Jason ch’ng…
Hope that his friends also don’t want be too sad…
希望大家会为他祈祷,一路走好..
既然来了,就只好坦然面对,不要选择逃避..
逃避会更痛苦…
希望大家以后要多加小心,许多事情都会预想不到..
就这样消失了..
After this, I feel that life is a special things..
Because of some reason, we will meet someone..
So hope all guys will cheer up soon although we don’t want the end is like this..
But we cant change it…
Haiz..
So today just write until here..
Leo Jason ch’ng..
Roar roar roar …..!!