Saturday, 26 December 2009

my diary five..

Haiz..
Today is christmas day but I am not happy at all..
Because my dad “gila” again the television so pity nia...
Because it had already broke..
Sad because no television to watch movie again..
Especially my drama ”boys over flower”,I want to watch..
But pps is so slow..
I want to borrow from my friend but they din’t have..
My mum also don’t want but for me because she is faster than me, she already watch finish liao..
Me, haven’t..
Too slow la..
Nothing to write also..
Yesterday,i had gave out the preset to my little brother and sister..
But the big brother say that why he din't have because of he din't like that soft toys de..
So din't buy for he..
But he say nevermy and ask me to sponsor he about RM50..
Walau..
My savings is already have nothing inside..
How i can sposor you leh..
Haha..!!
But my mood is no good because I just have a new haircut..
So ugly to me..
How..??
Want open school already..
My hair din’t long at all..
Regret after hair cutting..
Today Nicholas had went to New Zealand..
That place is too far from Malaysia..
He go there to meet his uncle..
He is a good people I haven’t meet before..
Still remember about 2 days ago,my mum say that my brother..
He is very nice with his friends but family tiok not so nice..
But my mum say din’t good…
But I am that person..
I also can’t change..
Friends like every things..
Can’t leave them..
Christmas is over..
Now is 26th of December..
No mood to chat or what else..
Just doing some things..
Don’t want to sleep..
Just only can update my blog..
But felt sad because of…..??
Very regret that I was spend the whole holiday with doing nothing..
Like a stupid guy..
Now is already too late..
I think I want to sleep already because last night 3am just sleep..
Luckily my parents don’t know if them know I think I will cam liao..
So good night ya my dear friends..
Nitex..^^